The scheduled grid for speakers is now full and we have turned off the ability to create new sessions. PodCamp enthusiasts and newcomers, this is your cue. With the creation of sessions now complete for PodCamp 2011, it’s time to sign up for sessions.
This year, it’s all about learning how to successfully “Express Yourself” and your opinions or promotions to an online audience. We know that can mean many different things to many different people; that’s why there are plenty of great sessions from which to choose. Select as many as you like. Your sign-ups will help us build the actual speaking schedule, which will be released as the event draws near, and help the speakers gauge interest in their topics. Get started now by following the steps below.
Simple steps for sign-up:
- Be sure to register to attend, if you haven't already. Make sure you select “Yes” for PCN11.
- Review the session listings and click the “Sign Up” link next to any that you’d like to attend. This will help the program crew determine what sessions to schedule in larger versus smaller rooms, etc.
Additional notes for those wishing to speak:
- For those of you who created sessions, but were not selected in our session drawing, not to worry. You may still have a chance to speak during our impromptu session timeslot. Sign-up for these sessions is available on a first-come, first-serve basis on the day of the event, so come prepared!
- If you’re a speaker whose session was selected in our drawing and you see a topic very similar to yours, consider merging sessions, especially if there aren’t a lot of sign-ups for either your session or the similar one. Sessions with multiple presenters, such as panels, can be really fun for the audience, and can present multiple viewpoints in one 25-minute session.
- If you are signed up to speak, be sure that you are available on Saturday, March 26th between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. As sessions haven’t yet been scheduled, we can’t guarantee mornings or afternoons.
We’ll see you March 26th at Cadillac Ranch!